четвртак, 14. април 2022.

So lovely bags from Baginning

 



Hello my dears. As I am in a good mood today, I decided to honor myself. I have to admit to you that lately I spend the most money on bags and shoes. As summer is coming soon, I decided to buy new bags. You will agree that in winter we have fewer options to combine, we mostly wear dark colors and coats. Spring and summer are the seasons when we all flourish and strive to look our best. What I found on the Baginning site you will see below the post. 

 

I don't know where to start. I am thrilled with absolutely all the models. But we will start with a faux fur bag. Everyone who knows me knows that this is totally my style. Please look at those perfections. Designed with so much taste and style. It seems graceful, precious. I guarantee you will attract attention wherever you are. My favorite is the white bag with fur and accessories in gold color. I can already imagine wearing it to a celebration or an elegant dinner. Leopard print bags are back in fashion. More precisely, last year they returned to the big door, and they are still relevant today. I love that retro style. How do you like it? I imagine a leopard bag with a completely simple combination, jeans and a white T-shirt. 

 

If you are not a fan of fur, you can find many other things on the site, and I would definitely single out a leather bag. It’s something that never goes out of fashion. I advise every woman to always have a few pieces of these bags. They are great for business occasions, go great with suits, and can also be worn on going out, at celebrations, and looking very elegant. All bags are of top quality, which is an important item in this investment. I am someone for whom quality is always ahead of quantity. Better a poor horse than no horse at all. The good news is that the site is really affordable and you can buy beautiful bags for a great price. 

 

Take a look at the I anniversary leather bag, whether you like artificial or natural leather, everything has to offer. I have set aside some of my favorites, and you are free to write what you like best.


 







 




4 коментара: